Request for Proposals-Geotechnical
MRB Group, PC is soliciting qualification statements for professional Geotechnical services for the City of Marlin, Texas. The project is being funded through the Texas State Revolving Fund. The project consists of drainage and water system improvements within the City limits including:
- Replacement of deteriorated storm sewers in existing streets
- Conveyance improvements using existing streets and easements to an existing pond located in Mun Park
- Construction of a 0.75 MG concrete ground storage tank
- Construction of a chemical feed building
- Potential of removing sediment from the existing pond to increase capacity
- Potential of constructing an additional pond for water quality enhancement
The final scope of work and fee will be negotiated between MRB Group and the successful proposer. This contract is subject to the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program, which includes EPA-approved fair share goals toward procurement of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) businesses. EPA rules require that applicants and prime contractors make a good faith effort to award a fair share of contracts, subcontracts, and procurements to M/WBEs through demonstration of the six affirmative steps. For more details of the DBE Program and the current, applicable fair share goals, please visit www.twdb.texas.gov/dbe.
Information that needs to be submitted includes:
- Name of firm.
- Contact information including office location, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- History of the firm
- Proposed field manager and short resume showing experience, licenses, certifications, or other professional designations.
- List of four references with contact information.
- List of similar work completed over the past three calendar years with contact information for each client.
- A completed DBE 6100-4 subcontractor utilization form (attached)
- Proposal shall have a maximum of 25 pages, with cover page, table of contents and resumes excluded from the page limit.
Since the final scope of work is yet to be determined no bids or hourly rates should be submitted. All costs associated with the submission of this proposal are solely the responsibility of the proposer. Proposals shall be submitted via email or hard copy by 3:00 p.m., May 24, 2020 to: Juan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Juan Moran-Lopez, P.E.
8834 N. Capital of Texas Hwy.
Austin, Texas 78759